Meet me, the writer. I am engaged to a United States Marine. Here are some things to know about [just me]
1) I am Lakota Sioux, French, German & Irish.
2) I don’t speak any fluent languages but English, but I do know some French, American Sign Language, and very little Lakota.
3) I love military: I come from a military family & I support the troops & all branches affiliated.
4) I am [OBSESSED] with pens.
5) I am very protective of my family. I grew up with my grandparents & they have taught me a strong sense of family.
6) Music: the adrenaline within. I absolutely love it! :) I am eclectic, but I mostly love country & the new hits on the radio.
7) I am territorial about guy friends, but most of all my man. I have few good men in my life & I would like to hold onto them.
8) I attend college in South Dakota.
9) I stand up for what I believe in & I’m honest with people. I come off as a B!TCH sometimes, but I dont’ mean to, it’s just…that’s how I am. Deal with it.
10) I am passionate about journalism, and nothing will make me give that up.
11) I play clarinet, some piano, and sing Soprano I} in choir.
12) I love popcorn, the color purple, and the house of night series & books in general. (if you ever wanna throw a good book title at me, please do!)
13) Chewing with your mouth open? Don’t do it, knock that sh!t off, ok, I hate that.
14) I love big dogs, (*ex, labs, german shepherds, & COLLIES ESPECIALLY) I used to have one, but it died. :(
15) I am neither Catholic nor a spiritual beliver, I kinda believe in both. Catholic by family expectations, and Spiritual by culture.
16) I love Calvin, my marine the most :)